Thursday, November 10, 2016

Finally!


I emailed the village Oct. 20 about a large limb that fell from one of our parkway trees. They picked it up, but neglected to remove a limb that was dangling in the tree. Cars park on our street all the time and kids walk by on their way to school. Imagine if this would have fell. Because it was dangling up there and my car already had been damaged by a fallen branch, costing me $1,000 to repair years ago, I haven't parked on the street since I noticed the limb. But today, B and I came back from a dentist appointment and the village had placed the dangling limb in the parkway and was ready to mulch it. That took three weeks too long, I'd say.

This is the one that fell, unprovoked, on Oct. 20, that prompted my initial email:


I think it was damage left over from a heavy storm that blew through on Sept. 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment