Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Quick-moving storm


We had quite a downpour early this afternoon. I looked out the living room window and the trees were swaying and it was raining so hard several cars pulled over to the side of the road. When I looked out the side window, I saw this branch fall out of our parkway tree. Fortunately, it fell and did not hit my car. It's done that before so I usually put the car in the garage when any storm approaches. Of course, if my car were already in the garage, would the limb have fallen? I ran out in the rain to put the car in the garage, not knowing how much longer the storm would last.


And here's the damage after the storm - a branch down at the neighbor's house, and the branch at our house. Several neighbors posted pictures of trees that fell on houses and trees that are now blocking streets and sidewalks.

No comments:

Post a Comment