Friday, September 11, 2015

Ready for the bake sale


While Andy and I were at the high school's open house last night, L was busy at home making these cake pops for the youth group's bake sale tomorrow. She baked the cakes, one vanilla and one chocolate, Wednesday night then brought a friend, E, home with her from school to make the pops and decorate. She must have at least four dozen cake pops. It took me over 40 minutes to wrap them this morning. L started making cake pops last year with these Christmas tree cake pops and cornucopia ones. She's quite good at it.


I also made some chocolate chip cookie bars (above) this morning and yesterday made an apple spice bundt cake and banana bread (below). I baked a lemon bundt cake but half of it stayed in the pan when I tried to invert it. Sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment