Friday, September 25, 2015

A visit home


I left this morning to drive to U of I to pick up E for the weekend. She was going to take the train home but she's done with classes on Friday at noon and would have had to wait around til 6 p.m. or so to take the train. I figured I could have her home before she would have left on the train and there was nothing else on my calendar so road trip it was. This is picture was taken in front of her dorm when she came out to let me in. I had her winter coat, karate gear and a couple of 12-packs of soda to take up to her room. She's planning to take some winter clothes back to school when she leaves, on the train, Sunday afternoon.


After we dropped the things off in her room we went to a bookstore where E bought a new jacket than went to the Firehaus for lunch. We shared an appetizer of cheese curds (yum) and E's turkey club sandwich was humongous. She ended up bringing about half of it home. I had a tasty cheeseburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment