Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nookin' it

The high school emails its announcements every day and recently I saw that students can check out the Nook from the school library. E stopped by the library yesterday to learn more about it and came home with a form telling me how much I'd be responsible for if she lost it or it gets stolen. She's so responsible (stop laughing) that I figured she won't lose it, so I signed the form. Today the school called and said they received her form and wanted to check that I did, indeed, sign it and that it would be OK for E to check out a Nook.

This afternoon she brought it home. She has it checked out for three weeks. She loaded "The Help" onto it for me, a book for her and the audio version of "The Hunger Games" so we can both listen to it a bit. It's a color Nook and I have to say, so far I'm liking it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment