Friday, March 9, 2012

Banana bundt

I can't tell if B is trying to lick the cake or just stick his tongue out at it.

Tonight Andy and I had a church party to go to. It was the church employees' Christmas party. Apparently, Christmas is too busy for church people to have a party so the Personnel Committee, which Andy is on, plans the Christmas party for spring. The party was held at a neighbor's house a few blocks away. We were told to bring dessert. I made this banana bundt cake. The cake looked fine, but the frosting hardened up before I could pour it on the cake. Regardless, it tasted good and several of the women asked me for the recipe. I think they're going to be a little disappointed to learn the base was a banana cake mix. (Thank you, Duncan Hines!)

While we were at the party, B and E were at church learning about Chicago's Night Ministry and then making lunches for the ministry volunteers to distribute to the homeless. L was at a sleepover with Grandma B.

No comments:

Post a Comment