Monday, March 19, 2012

New wheels

I'm driving this baby today - a 2012 Buick LaCrosse with almost 500 miles on it. Andy got it as a loaner today at the Buick dealership. He had to take the Enclave in to get the air-conditioning fixed. Fortunately, it's under warranty. Who would have thought that we'd know the air-conditioning wasn't working in March?

E and I decided we needed to take the car for a little spin and went to Old Navy and Kohl's.

This car drives smoother than my Malibu and the dash is amazing. I've hit my head on the roof every time I've gotten in it and the view out the rear window to back up isn't great. It's also Buick's full-size sedan. I'd prefer one a little smaller - not that I'm in the market for a car. I told E she'll probably learn how to drive in my Malibu and when she crashed we can get a new car. I liked the radio control best of all:

No comments:

Post a Comment