Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

It was dark and it was cold, but off to the stores we went! Cindy went to Wal-Mart at midnight on Thanksgiving and took Mom along, so she picked E and me up from the farm at about 4:30 a.m. Here's E and Grandma keeping warm in Cindy's back seat:

First, we drove to Edwardsville to hit Target (I was lucky enough there to get the iPod that was on sale!), Sears Hardware, McDonald's for a quick breakfast, Michaels, Best Buy and Walgreens. Then we headed to Fairview Heights and went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and Borders before heading across the street to the mall, St. Clair Square. There we went to Sears (the nightmare of my day!), Macy's and JC Penneys. We took a break for lunch at Red Robin (yum!), then went to Kmart and Target (again!) before calling it a day. We got back to the farm around 5:30 p.m.

That night Andy and I took a quick trip to Darla and Darik's house to deliver the cookie dough they bought from E's fund-raiser. What a gorgeous house! I'd love to see what I could do with that much space!

No comments:

Post a Comment