Monday, January 25, 2010

It's cookie time


After several pleadings by E's Girl Scout leader for a cookie mom, guilt got the best of me and I volunteered. I've done it before and it wasn't too difficult. I was surprised it's even easier (so far) this year with online ordering. I have all the girls' order forms and will be submitting the order to the council this week.

The kids were off of school today for a teacher's institute day and made the most of it. L went over to her friend E's house today. They had planned to swim at the YMCA, but her friend's mom hadn't planned on swimming and they wouldn't let the girls in the pool without an adult in there with them. Plan B took them a McDonald's with a Playland where they played all afternoon. L had a blast.

E and her friend, A2, went to see "Tooth Fairy" at the local theater. They said it was OK, but weren't raving over it.

B had his friend L over for a couple of hours of video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment