Monday, November 9, 2009

Brownies

One of B's favorite things is to bake brownies (with a little help from Betty Crocker) and share them with his class. Today the brownies were a surprise for his class. The class planned a celebration to welcome his teacher, Ms. T, back to school after being out with an illness.

Here's her note to the parents: "I am tremendously grateful to have such a friendly and supportive group of students. Last week I lost my voice and really could not talk. I needed to take Thursday as a sick day so that I could recoup and rest my voice. Today the kids threw me a 'Congrats on Being Healthy' Party! I was touched. There were brownies and juice and they made a beautiful card. I am blessed that they want to share such kindness and thoughtfulness."

What a great group of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment