Friday, February 23, 2024

Let’s talk about history

Andy and I went to the Black History Forum at church last night. It was an event my co-chair and I cut from the budget which miraculously was then privately funded (long story). Anyway, my co-chair had another commitment so I thought I needed to show up. And the museum was selling books there which I drove over. Good thing I got there early because our "house managers" never set up a table as I requested.
We had about 50 people there, way over my prediction.
So happy to see my Pioneer friend Brett there!
And since it was National Margarita Day, Andy and I stopped by Shanahan's in Forest Park afterward for a $5 special drink.
My crockpot dinner burned (how does that even happen?) so Andy and I supplemented it with pretzels and cheese when we got home. I found this "Siamese" pretzel, two stuck together. Where's the quality control?

No comments:

Post a Comment