Thursday, May 4, 2023

To Seattle

Look who came into town last night. This morning we hit a couple of Goodwill stores.
I found this pretty cross for $2. Wasn't u til I was washing it off at home that I saw it's Mikasa. Listed for $15 on their website. Also found a brand new set of Conair hot rollers for $5 ($37 retail). I had some from high school but must have donated them sometime in the last 40 years. Maybe there's hope for my hair to have some body after all!
Found this for $1. It lights up but the glitter is supposed to move around and it's not doing much moving. Also found a Coleman canvas camp chair and another camp chair, each $5. We bought cheap ones at Dick's last year for $10 each but they're nylon and they suck. Hopefully these will be better. I also picked ip a ceramic Pampered Chef egg cooker for $1. It's supposed to cook omelets and mug cakes in the microwave. B is skeptical.
At O'Hare for our 6:55 p.m. flight, now delayed to almost 9 p.m. When we get to Seattle E will pick us up and we'll go to her place and probably sleep immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment