Monday, May 1, 2023

Friend’s b-day

I went to my friend L's house last night for her birthday celebration. She asked me to bring an appetizer so I made a taco dip and brought tortilla chips. I found the recipe online a while ago and was waiting for an opportunity to make it. It was good and I was even asked to share the recipe.
Happy 66th birthday!
It was an interesting morning at church. One of our members who works at Walgreens brought in the leftover Easter candy that they were going to pitch. There wasn't any chocolate but I grabbed a bag of jelly beans for Andy. The kids were really excited to see the free goodies.
And then at fellowship hour they thanked all those who donated toward and volunteered in the Fellowship Hall and kitchen renovation with a huge strawberry-filled cake. Andy had a small slice of that but I took a piece of the chocolate cake brought in for my friend L's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment