Monday, February 27, 2023

Painting at Pilgrim

Today was the first day the church needed volunteers to paint the kitchen and fellowship hall which are being renovated. I painted the gray. I thought it would be too light but it looks ok. I signed up for a three-hour shift but left after two hours. I accomplished enough (more than this) and my hand was hurting. I also got to see my old teaching partner who brought some of her students out to see what we were doing and to look at the workers' many tools.
While I was painting the wall our friend K was painting window trim.
The renovation is moving along. The tile has been laid in the kitchen.
These green cabinets will be used in fellowship hall for storage and the top of the cabinets will be our surface for serving potlucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment