Saturday, October 24, 2020

I should be croppin’

I was texting back and forth this morning with Darla and our friend, Alice, today. In a normal year this would have been our weekend (with Cindy) to stay at a hotel in O'Fallon and scrapbook (and shop!) I said I wasn't motivated to do much but Darla said I had to do at least two pages. Meanwhile she and Alice were sending pictures of their completed pages. OK, so this was my first page today - L's Sweet 16 and our anniversary dinner.
Might to easier to scrapbook without this guy reaching out to me to pet him. Darla said her cats were bothering her too.
And page No. 2 - the start of our Hilton Head Island family vacation in 2018. I was productive in other ways today. I made soup for dinner, put together a breakfast casserole for tomorrow morning, did a quick grocery run, cleaned the house some and Facetimed E.

No comments:

Post a Comment