Sunday, April 14, 2019

Crazy Sunday


While Andy and I were out last night tasting wines and having dinner, L had some friends over to make confetti eggs and eat pizza. This is what I woke up to.


Can't be too upset with her not cleaning up because she made us a breakfast casserole with the eggs she blew out.


THen it started snowing!?!?!! It might be mid-April, but that's spring in the Midwest. My poor daffodils.


Andy and I went to church for Palm Sunday. It snowed the entire time we were there.


This was the drive back home. O'Hare reported 4.8 inches and that's kind of us close to us so I'd say we had at least 4 inches of wet, heavy snow. The trees did look pretty though.


I had promised L we'd go to the Fashion Outlet Mall and despite the snow, we went anyway. I wasn't happy. At least it had stopped snowing by the time we drove back home. Andy stayed home and watched Tiger Woods win the Masters.


One of her (actually my) purchases (for her) - Monorail socks from the Disney store.


And, of course, today was E's birthday! She was planning a "Game of Thrones" party for her friends to watch the season premiere. She made this plate.


I didn't get any pictures from the party, but here's her friend, J, helping with food prep in her kitchen.


And this is some of the party food - little apple pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment