Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Another Broadway win!


What are the odds? I just won the "Miss Saigon" theater lottery and yesterday I won the lottery for "The Play That Goes Wrong." I won the first time I entered. It started its Chicago run last night so maybe not a lot of people knew about the lottery? After "Miss Saigon" Andy thought he would appreciate a comedy.



Good seats - orchestra level, Row S.


Waiting for the show to begin. Andy thought the play was hilarious. The two people sitting next to me were laughing hysterically the entire time (making it a little hard for me to hear, but whatever, glad they enjoyed it). It had its funny moments but it was a lot of physical humor like "Three Stooges" and "Monty Python" which just isn't my thing.


I did like the Duran Duran references throughout the show and at the end they played "Girls on Film."


'Tis the season! We saw this truck with a menorah on its roof drive by as we were walking to the theater. It was even playing Hannukah songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment