Sunday, October 28, 2018

Croptoberfest Day 3


This morning Darla and I did a "recipe" class. The recipe is step-by-step instructions on how to cut the paper and make a design on the scrapbook page. It was OK, but after shipping and tax my $12.50 class cost me $14.70. Wasn't realizing that. The instructions allow for about three photos on a page at most, and it's not really how I scrapbook. If I go to another crop, I think I'll skip the classes.


After leaving the crop, Cindy, Darla and I went to the At Home store. We were planning on having lunch together, but we took too long shopping and Darla wanted to get home to her hubby. We took this selfie before she left the store.


Overall, it was a productive weekend. I completed seven single pages in E's album, eight in B's, 13 in L's and 15 in mine and Andy's. That's a whopping 43 pages! Phew. I was planning on driving home Monday morning but Cindy had to run to the store to get milk for her morning cereal and to go to the farm to see her dog, so I drove home tonight. It will be nice to sleep in my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment