Saturday, March 21, 2015

Window shopping


Andy and I went out this afternoon to look at replacement windows for the living and dining rooms. We took L and E along and since we had a Groupon, we had lunch at Buca di Beppo. Andy was the only one of us who had been there before. The lunch was good, but the garlic bread had so much garlic it was nearly inedible. I wish we had tasted it more when the waiter asked how it was because it was not good and we probably would have sent it back. I like garlic, but c'mon. L said even the meatball she had was a bit heavy on the garlic so she didn't finish all of her meatball ... and she loves meatballs.


I did like the wine bottles on the ceiling of the room we were in, though.


E and I did some shopping at Yorktown while Andy and L went to their golf lesson. E was tired and had to find a chair to rest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment