Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Japan trip remembered


With E home for spring break, it was the perfect time to catch up on her scrapbook. I couldn't do much without her because we had to tackle her Japan trip and she's the one who went, so she's the one who has to give me the details and the order of how the trip went. She was watching "Game of Thrones" while I peppered her with questions. We completed 11 single pages for her trip, then I did a rest-of-summer page and the introductory page for her senior year. I didn't need much help on the last two, but when I was finished I was asking her how many pages we should allocate for her senior golf season. I asked her a few times and started to get annoyed that she wasn't answering. Then I realized she was sound asleep (phone in hand). The golf pages will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment