Thursday, September 12, 2013

Round 2


Last night was curriculum night at the middle school and tonight Andy and I went to the high school for the open house there. Above is E's physics classroom (the first thing I noticed was the planets hanging from the ceiling and that Pluto was not represented). Andy took E's schedule and I had B's schedule. We spent about five minutes in each class and were able to double up on a few (when E had study hall, Andy came to B's Japanese class with me, etc.). Most of the teachers went over their office hours, class expectations, grading. Certainly not the most exciting night, though it is nice to get to know the teachers a bit so when the kids are complaining about them I know who they're talking about. Andy was ready to support the Booster Club and buy an OPRF golf polo that was marked down to $30, but we couldn't find the one he liked in a medium so no shopping for Andy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment