Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Exercises


Today my physical therapist made me a new splint and gave me two pages of exercises to do six times a day to stretch my thumb and wrist. And I have to do each stretch 20 times. That's in addition to the finger exercises I need to do four times a day. I have to take off the splint to do the exercises so I guess that will occupy most of my day. Best part of today's appointment was when she wrapped my hand on a hot cloth for eight minutes. I'd like my whole body to be wrapped like that. She also straightened my splint so my wrist is no longer bent - much more comfortable.

E took her eye and permit test after school today. She missed two questions and passed. The teacher will send the tests to the Secretay of State's Office at the end of the week and her permit should arrive at the school soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment