Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, L!


L in 2002

Hard to believe, but my baby is 10 today. She's spending the week at Grandma B's on the farm. I called her tonight and she said she's having a great time, and claims Grandma is too. Today they went with Aunt C to Meramac Caverns. L said it was pretty neat to walk in a cave. I can't wait till we pick her up Saturday and hear about all over adventures.

L is the most energetic of our three kids and likes to push the limits. She's also incredibly sweet, super funny and creative. She never fails to put a smile on my face each day and I love hearing her sing along with the radio. She loves riding her bike and playing with her friends. She's always giving her friends gifts. She likes animals (live and stuffed) and, on occasion, has brought home a stray.


L at Disney World, July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment