Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pets for L

.

I was working Tuesday at the Economy Shop in the toy room to set up for today's sale. We received a huge donation of Littlest Pet Shop toys. I spent most of the morning putting four of the figures in a bag and marking it for $1. There must have been at least 20 bags when I was done. Not to mention, three storage houses for the animals, a play set and various accessories. I was telling Andy about how many of the little animals we got when L, surprise, said she's like some. She has a few, but she had taken most of those to Grandma B's to play when she sleeps over.


L asked me to go to the sale today and buy five bags of the animals for her. Actually, she handed me a list of animals to look for. I found some, but she mostly got a mixed bag. She now has 20 more animals for her collection. In return, she's going to make five I-will-clean-the-bathroom coupons. At least she's playing with them. And those big eyes make them so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment