Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oven flash

My plan for Valentine's Day dinner was to make heart-shaped pizzas. While I was mixing the dough, I saw a flash out of the side of my eye, coming from the oven. I opened the oven and saw smoke. It smelled like rubber burning. Soon, an F-8 error appeared on the display and the oven started beeping. I found the owner's manual and discovered we had a circuit problem. It suggested turning off the power to the stove at our circuit breakers, leaving it off for three minutes, then turning it on again. I did that, but the error returned and the beeping started up again. We just had the ignitor fixed at the end of January so we're planning on going oven shopping tomorrow.

Meanwhile, we ordered this pizza. We had no idea it would be heart-shaped.

This afternoon I chaperoned L's field trip to the local bowling alley. She may look fine in this photo, but she was really crabby because she was doing a lousy job at bowling. The class also had their Valentine's treats at the party. Good thing L opted for cupcakes rather than the messy cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment