Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family fun day


This afternoon we went downtown Chicago to see "A Christmas Carol" at the Goodman Theater. It was the first time B and L had seen a live theater performance. The actor who played Scrooge was really good. I've heard some families make a tradition out of it and go every year. We won't be doing that, but it was nice to see once. It was also great to see the Goodman Theater, which I'd never been in. I don't think there's a bad seat in the house.

Our seats were the first row of the balcony.

Afterward, we headed to our favorite Pizzeria Due for a late lunch/early dinner and were seated immediately. That was a change! Still had to wait an hour for them to cook the pizza, but it was well worth the wait. I even have a slice left over that will probably be my lunch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment