Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's the Wienermobile!

Scrolling through Facebook this afternoon, I saw that several of my friends were chatting about the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile. I clicked on a link and found that the Wienermobile was at a local 7-Eleven until 6 p.m. today. The girls and I hopped in the car and went to go see it. It was raining, but the girls agreed to pose for a quick photo (hoping none of their friends would pass by!) We did see another high school get out and have a picture taken with her younger sibling, so I'm not the only crazy mom in Oak Park.

The "Hotdoggers," people who drive the Wienermobile around the country, gave us each a Wienermobile whistle and I got a coupon for hotdogs, of course. B decided not to accompany us on our little adventure, but we brought him home a wiener whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment