Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bye, kitty!

Allison returned from her convention in Peoria today and came to pick up the kitty tonight. She called me when she was getting off the highway, asking what would be a good time to pick up kitty. I had dentist appointments scheduled for B and L followed by eye doctor appointments for L and Andy (and I had to drive since they dilated his eyes), then we had to have dinner. She finally was able to come over around 8 p.m. She missed her kitty.

The kids have been asking for a cat and I wouldn't mind having one, but I don't really need a cat to care for in addition to everything else. We'll see. It was hard to get used to having the cat wander the house at night while we were asleep. It would jump up during the night and sleep on the foot of the bed. One day it was hidden in L's stuffed toys on her bed, jumped out and scared me. It also likes to dart from room to room - kind of odd. B put a cozy fleece blanket on the living room floor and that was where kitty preferred to sleep during the day. The cat will come back to our house with Allison when we're in Jamaica in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment