Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Our Easter celebration started with the annual potluck brunch at church. I made a breakfast pizza and banana bread. Andy went in early to cook some pancakes. Notice that B is first in line for the spread of breakfast goodies.

Our church service wasn't as long as I suspected it would be. Still, I snuck out at noon to get home and start making the Au gratin Potatoes I said I'd bring to the family dinner. When everyone was home from church, Andy picked up his mom and we rode over to Allison's house for an Easter dinner.

Allison and I chatted about the upcoming royal wedding and she showed me her look-alike Diana/Kate engagement ring she recently bought from QVC. We all tried it on (including Andy's mom) and I had to get a pic of E posing with it. I think she looks like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment