Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Disney Monday

Started our Monday with a swim in the pool. Andy stepped on a bee or something on his way to the bathroom so we left the pool and went to the lobby for some sting medication.
Also got these cute luggage tags.
We went to Magic Kingdom. It's nice to be able to take the boat from Wilderness Lodge. It's amazing how close that resort is to the Contemporary and Bay Lake Tower. Here we are ready to arrive at Magic Kingdom!
We roade Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted Mansion. Ate a quick lunch at Pecos Bill's.
We saw Mickey and Minnie as we were leaving the park.
Couldn't leave the resort without a picture of this firplace in the lobby. It's huge.
I bought this cute Disney hat at Goodwill for $2 but after wearing it I realize it's a bit too small or short to cover my big head. I left it by the phone booth at the resort. Maybe someone will find it and keep it. I'll stick to my U of I hats.
Chilling in the United Club awaiting our 6 p.m. flight to O'Hare.
Picture of the city as we were coming in to land about 8 p.m. It was 63 degrees in Chicago when Allison picked us up. It was a welcome change from the 90-plus temps we had in Florida. I was even a little chilly in my shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment