Tuesday, April 18, 2023

My china?

Always fun to stop at Goodwill after my grocery shopping because you just never know what you might find. Imagine my surprise when I turned the corner and saw my china! There are lots of very similar patterns but I checked the backside and it was marked - Noritake Tahoe. I thought I was going to be one dinner plate short last Christmas of giving every "kid" a china plate but Cousin C's boyfriend was sick so all the kids got china. That was a first. Hoping he gets to celebrate with us this year, I had been on the lookout for another dinner plate. For $2.99 each I got two.
Ended up with two salad plates (also $2.99 each) and two dessert plates ($1.99 each) and a round serving bowl ($3.99). I have several oval serving bowls but for some reason the round ones cost more and are rarely on ebay.
I love a deal. They had lots of soup bowls but I ended up with a bunch of those when I found my china in an antique store at Tower Hill. Haven't used them yet so I certainly don't need more. Also found a box of 100 icing/pastey bags that L said she could use. Those were $1.99 and are $22 from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment