Monday, March 28, 2022

Friends from home

After work Saturday, L went to the All-Star Music Resort to visit and have dinner with her church friend, R, who's at Disney World for a few days with her family. She sent this picture of the two of them. I first saw it on my phone and when I looked at it closer I noticed it was taken in a restroom. Really, L? I asked for a better picture and she sent this:
Nice to see R's mom, my friend M, was able to see her and chat for awhile. It was her second visit in a month with friends from home.
Here they are on the bus. L can't get into Magic Kingdom as a CP because its too crowded for spring break but she asked if she could get in the park to watch the fireworks with R. They said no, as expected, so L went home and R stayed to watch the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment