Wednesday, February 23, 2022

‘The Simon & Garfunkel Story’

Andy and I went downtown to the CIBC Theater tonight to see "The Simon & Garfunkel Story." I won the Broadway in Chicago yesterday (again!) so we got our tickets for $25 each. The only catch is that you can't choose your seats though I've been pretty lucky with good seats.
We were orchestra (floor) level left, row E, so fifth row from the stage. We were sitting right in front of huge speakers but it never got as loud as I thought it would.
This was the backdop at intermission depicting the late '60s. The show was a little slow at times. Both Andy and I thought they'd tell more of their stories. Several songs we didn't know but they sang a lot that were familiar too. The singers were very good.
And when we came out of the theater it was snowing. This was on Wabash taken under the El tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment