Friday, February 4, 2022

‘Hairspray’

Allison and I went downtown last night to see "Hairspray" at the CIBC Theater. I won discounted tickets in the theater lottery. We were in Orchestra left, Row K, seats 9 and 11. For a $25 win I think we had $72.50 seats! Andy said he had no desire to see it so Allison and I had a girls' night out. We both enjoyed it. The dancing and singing were great.
They checked Covid vaccination cards at the door and we had to keep our masks on. This was the first show I have seen since the pandemic began. The last show was with my church friends just a week before the world shut down.
Allison had to drop something off at C's apartment so we rode by the snowy Bean sculpture in Millineum Park. We were like tourists stopping on Michigan Avenue to get a picure.

No comments:

Post a Comment