Saturday, February 6, 2021

Puzzle done

I got to this point yesterday afternoon. Sent B a pic and told him I needed help. All the pieces looked the same to me.
Andy helped when he finished work.
I was Facetiming with E when he finished the two sky parts. He thought we had an extra piece that was tossed in from another puzzle (I did get it from the local "free" page). As I was showing E the puzzle she said we had one piece missing. No, I said, we have an extra piece we don't need. This went on for at least a minute when she directed us to a spot on the puzzle where that "extra" piece belonged. Andy got to put the last piece in.
All done! B called yesterday morning and asked about my progress without his help. I'm sure I would have finished sooner with his help. I'll save it for him to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment