Thursday, February 20, 2020

POTUS cleaner


Not sure where we were but I remember L wanting this. It's a President Trump microwave cleaner. You fill it with water and vinegar, heat it up in the microwave, and it makes it easier to clean off all the dried-on food. Andy and I found it at a resale shop for $3 next to E's apartment while we were searching for some sort of sewing table. No luck with the sewing table, but I did find a barely used Pampered Chef chopper for $4 (Andy broke my old one), and Creative Memories 8x10 pages for $1.99. And then I found two packages of 8x10 page protectors, also $1.99 each. I've been looking for albums and pages for our upcoming trip to Germany. I'd say it was a good resale day.


I love L's reaction when I texted a picture of it to her. She even said she'll clean the microwave. We'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment