Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Way to go, Blues!


Andy and I had a meeting at church tonight so we stopped by a new brew pub in town on the way home. We sat at the bar and the Stanley Cup final game was on. Go, Blues!


I went to the pub with my friend last month and we had a lengthy (and humorous) discussion with the waitress about whether the burger would come with cheese. The waitress asked the chef and he said buttercase is cheese, in German. Well, my friend knows German and said it should be spelled butterkase, with a K and the little dots over the A, and that few people here would know it's cheese. So when I saw tonight that they made the changes to the menu, I had to text her!


We went home when the game was 2-0, Blues beating the Boston Bruins, and continued to watch it until the Blues won 4-1! Their first Stanley Cup win ever!


So excited for St. Louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment