Saturday, September 9, 2017

New fall decor


New additions this year to my fall decor - a sign from Michael's and this seven-inch flameless Luminara candle L found at a Marshall's for $8. The candle is a little beat up, but it was $8. On Amazon, the least expensive one was $45. Wowza. She also bought two, nine-inch red ones for me to use at Christmastime. I like the flameless candles because they can be put on a timer and the cats can't set the house on fire if they knock them over.


I also got a new wreath and a cat Halloween decoration.


I got these little pumpkin lights on clearance last year at Bed Bath & Beyond. They worked in the package, but once I hung them on the curtains, they didn't light up. Andy and I left the house and when we came back they were on - and the switch was off. I couldn't figure out how to turn them off. Once they did go off, then I couldn't get them back on. Later, I fiddled with the batteries and they did come on, and stayed on, even in the "off" position. Not sure what's going on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment