Friday, August 5, 2016

Anniversary dinner


Andy and I went downtown to Frontera Grill last night for our anniversary dinner. We were pleasantly surprised that we were seated right away without having to wait. That was a first for us there. We ordered the chips with two salsas for an appetizer ...


and the queso fundido with peppers, onions and chorizo. Yum. After I took the picture of Andy I told him I thought he wore the same shirt last year on our anniversary, and I was right.


My dinner was the steak tacos and Andy had a perfectly cooked medium steak.


And chocolate pecan pie with whipped cream for dessert! Unfortunately, I did not see Rick Bayless this time. Usually I see him when Andy goes to the restroom and tonight he never left the table. Hmmm.


This is a quick picture I took of us once we got back home.


And this was our first-ever picture together - ISU Homecoming Parade in October 1987. We started dating a few weeks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment