Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Little essentials


E had been so focused on packing the big things for college that I took it upon myself to pack her a gift bag of little essentials. If she doesn't have everything she needs, I'm sure she'll find a store. I gave the bag to her as we were leaving Tuesday. I even packed a tin of homemade chocolate chip cookies. Hope she likes it. I have a feeling of everything in the bag, her favorite will be the Hershey's Kisses and Hugs:


She's may think the poem is corny, but I thought it was kind of cute (no, I didn't come up with it myself - that's why we use the Internet) and, of course, you can't go wrong with chocolate!

Kisses and hugs just for you,
To say goodbye, and good luck too,
We will miss you,
That is true,
But our hearts will always be with you.
If you're ever lonely, sad or blue,
Grab a kiss or hug from us to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment