Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Limo ride


L has been anxiously awaiting today. She went to her church friend N's house after school and waited for a limo to take them and other friends to N's birthday party at a Chinese Buffet restaurant. The limo was a surprise for N and he was thrilled with it, as was L. I was waiting in the parking lot to get a few pictures of the limo when it pulled up. I knew L would want to show her friends at school. Little did I know she was taking selfies of herself inside the limo the whole time. Here they are getting out of the limo in front of the restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That’s a really nice surprise for N. I think taking someone for a great ride on a limo is a great birthday gift. I'm sure L enjoyed the ride as well, seeing as how she was taking a lot of selfies inside the car. How did they feel about the surprise? Did you get a chance to ask L about N’s reaction? :D
    Evan Blake @ Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete