Saturday, April 23, 2022

Disney Day 2

L was up early to work the Boardwalk's pool. She has Mickey-shaped tan lines on her feet from her Crocs.
Amdy and I went to Magic Kingdom. We were surprised it didn't seem very crowded. We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride, Space Mountain and the People Mover.
We spent a few hours at the pool and saw our favorite Cast Member in action.
While L finished working, Andy and I went to Epcot. I saw on Facebook that my cousin and her daughter were there and we managed to find them! Here I am with my cousin Lois ...
and with her daughter Lori, who was there celebrating her 50th birthday. I also got to say hi to Lori's daughters.
Andy and I went to the top of the Riviera resort for a pre-dinner drink. L had to check in at Hollywood Studios before being able to park hop with us. She met us at the Riviera and we had dinner at their quick-service restaurant.
We got to Epcot just in time to hear Starship play "we Built This City on Rock'n Roll." That's Mickey Thomas in the white floral shirt. THey were performing ahain at 8 p.m. but Epcot was crowded and we were tired so we went back to our resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment