Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas miracle

When Andy and I put up the outdoor decorations, the daddy snowman wasn't fully lit. We pulled up to the house one night and lo and behold, the entire snowman was lit up! We joked that it was a Christmas miracle.

Had to laugh the other day when a little girl and her mom walked by. The girl said she liked our decorations. I said thanks. She said, can I ask you something? Sure, I said. "Why doesn't the baby snowman have a nose?" she asked. Hmmm. That's what happens when you buy it on clearance. He doesn't have arms either. The mom, though, said it's cute and looks like a baby snowman.
The little potted Christmas tree on our front porch keeps falling over. I used a bungee cord to secure the bottom but that didn't work so I put yarn around it in three places and tied it to stair railing. Hopefully, the tree stays upright.

No comments:

Post a Comment