Monday, August 30, 2021

Shopping at UIUC

L was at the university bookstore the other day and was sending me pictures of all sorts of cute things she found. Not sure what Disney has to do with Illinois, but these are perfect for L.
And this. She said she's never loved a hoodie more. Ha! If she didn't buy this I'm sure she will at some point this semester.
She knows Andy would love this U of I Tommy Bahama shirt. And if you buy it for $145 you get a free beach towel. For that price they could toss in two towels.
This is cute but I already have a U of I sticker on my car.
She found, and bought, this for $7 at an antique store. She says it won't be on her driver's window when she's driving. I said he needs to be moved to the backseat. It is cute. Good to see one of our Illini has a bit of school spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment