Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Finally - a buffet

After giving up on Macy's after they delivered a damaged buffet twice, we ordered from Wayfair. It was supposed to be delivered Monday, June 28, then delivery was switched to Wednesday, July 1, but FedEx dropped it off Friday, June 25, when Andy was out of town, of course. B and I managed to move it from the front porch to the living room. It's 100 pounds and bulky. Muffles loved the box.
It took Andy and I a good two hours to put it together.
Success! I'll start moving some of my entertaining dishes soon. I've also ordered cling frosted film to put on the glass panes. That was E's suggestion so we'll see how it looks.
Updated to add - The frosted film arrived and we installed it. Pretty easy and we think it looks ok. And if we get tired of it we can just peel it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment