Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Easter deals


L and I drove out to JoAnn's today so she could buy some fabric. She didn't find the Cricut vinyl she needed there so we were headed to Michael's when we realized Hobby Lobby, which was closer to where we were, was open. The stores were closed this spring due to the virus so that means the Easter stuff is on clearance. It was 90 percent off. The Easter egg wreath was marked $24.99 and I paid $2.50; the lace tablecloth was marked $17.99 and I paid $1.80. It was kind of funny when I found things and thought they were overpriced at 90 percent off. Course, Andy was probably right when he said they never are on sale for the marked price. Stop raining on my parade lol. I got the 12 napkins for a total of $3.60.


This sign is so cute (marked to $1 from $9.99) and I noticed the ear on the left bunny was broken when we got home. I must have broke it putting it in the car. L said for a dollar we can get a different one. I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment