Friday, January 10, 2020

Busy Friday

B left with Andy early this morning to go downtown then catch a Metra train to Arlington Heights where he was shadowing employees of an insurance firm for the day.


I went grocery shopping while E drove to Lombard to hair her hair dyed ...


... it's a beautiful mahogany that I think looks good with her complexion. She loves it!


And it's Aunt Lorene's 90th birthday today! Lisa sent me a picture Leon took of her with the flowers I ordered for us three siblings.


Then when Andy got home we went with L to the high school for a meeting about hosting the Japanese students who will be visiting in two weeks.

After the meeting L went home with a friend for dinner. E left to babysit for a churhc member. Andy and I went to a dinner for the church's search committee to meet the new pastor candidate and his wife. I took chocolate chip bar cookies to the party and left with an empty plate. Actually, I left the plate at the hosts' house while I was getting my coat on. I did, though, remember to take the leftover rice. Everyone was sent home with a bag of rice from the Meditteranean dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment