Friday, February 15, 2019

Scrapbook to the rescue


Darla texted me the other day asking if I could recall the names of the two blonde girls in our Confirmation class - the two that didn't go to school with us. Apparently our hometown church is having a past confirmands celebration and she scanned our group picture to submit to the party. I told her I'm pretty sure I could find it and went downstairs to dig out my scrapbooks. I have four covering fifth grade through high school. Confirmation was in book No. 2. Of course it was the last one I pulled out.


I had saved the church bulletins for each of the four Sundays we were required to be in church for the Confirmation process. Luckily, all of our names were printed in the bulletin. Mystery solved!


I couldn't resist sending this pcture to her - our class picture in the hometown newspaper and at the top of the scrapbook page was the Confirmation card Darla gave me. Aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment