Saturday, May 19, 2018

Royal wedding


Allison came over early this morning so we could watch the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.


She made chocolate chip scones and we had tea, coffee and ...


... crumpets. I didn't even realize you could buy crumpets here. They're a tasty cross between an English muffin and a pancake.


This princess slept on the sofa last night so she could get up to see the wedding. The ceremony started here at 6 a.m. and she was awake. She got up early to watch Prince William's wedding, and then went to school. At least this wedding was on a Saturday.


Here are some pictures I got off the BBC broadcast.


I thought her dress would be more ornate, but I loved the long, lacey veil and the Queen Mary tiara she wore.


Andy and I toured St. George's Chapel and went to Windsor Castle when we were in England in 2000. Maybe it's time to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment