Saturday, March 19, 2016

And she's Castiel


L went with her two friends from Naperville, J and T, today to McCormick Place for C2E2, Chicago's Comis and Entertainment Event. She dressed as Castiel, an angel, from her new favorite TV show, Supernatural."


Castiel has a sword-type thing in the show and L spent a good portion of her week making one out of clay and painting it. When I saw it yesterday, I suggested she leave it at home because it looks pretty dangerous and I didn't think she'd be allowed to take it into the show. Of course, she took it, and it got flagged, held at the entrance until she left. I would say I told you so.


The girls had a good time. L bought several posters, some splat balls and found this "Dr. Who" cardboard tardis by the trash. Apparently, you could buy the tardis and there would be a surprise inside and someone took their surprise and left the tardis. It will look great in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment